Just been to the post office and picked up the stuff for my tax and MOT exempt vehicles. The v5s that weren’t marked historic have gone to the DVLA so see how long they take to come back! But we are all legal with not one issue.

image.jpg

• Like 1
2 hours ago, colr6 said:

Just been to the post office and picked up the stuff for my tax and MOT exempt vehicles. The v5s that weren’t marked historic have gone to the DVLA so see how long they take to come back! But we are all legal with not one issue.

image.jpg

Guessing you have a large garage?!

Guessing you have a large garage?!
And if it's not large enough......we'll just build another!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

On 06/07/2020 at 17:20, Fast eddie said:

Got mine today at long last whoop whoop

Likewise today - details correct as was, not as is LOL! Only been waiting 4 months (replacement V5) - now I can get the damn thing sold and free up garage space!

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, katana said:

Likewise today - details correct as was, not as is LOL! Only been waiting 4 months (replacement V5) - now I can get the damn thing sold and free up garage space!

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-e1565052292866.thumb.jpg.375bde9437b8de4c49faeafe1a93fe95.jpg

• 2 months later...

I got mine sorted a few months ago.   Really easy to do and got the new blue logbook back within a week or so …. can't see (other than the colour of the log book) that it says historic anywhere though but I am not exempt so I don't care lol