Essex old ford skool meet

theloudboy

21 minutes ago, Ray said:

I know its only at the idea stage, but Essex is a big place, any idea where your thinking of, what sort of day/time of day etc, may just get you a little more response

Sorry the last meet we used to have for in the Basildon area and it used to be packed out in the summer, that meet was on a Tuesday night

7 minutes ago, theloudboy said:

Sorry the last meet we used to have for in the Basildon area and it used to be packed out in the summer, that meet was on a Tuesday night

aha, see just 10 miles from me, although I wouldn't probably come in an osf, I may just go to say hello

9 hours ago, Mexican Gerbil said:

If you want to sort of organise an event, let me know the details and can post an event on our book face page to drum up some more interest. 

Hmmm, in the past posting details on FB has commonly resulted in the burnout and donut brigade turning out en masse

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vista said:

Hmmm, in the past posting details on FB has commonly resulted in the burnout and donut brigade turning out en masse

Scott it’s still going on mate, that is why our last meet shut cos when we got chucked out of our second place tall Paul hah had enough