Images of my Mexico

Tubbs

These images are of my Mexico starting from when I bought it in1983 to its first respray (not happy),I decided to fit new roof skin to lose the sunroof , strip interior and rebuild and up rate the engine most of which is being redone more pictures to follow !

1594581776146.jpg

1594581601225.jpg

1594581911586.jpg

1594582028955.jpg

1594934273381.jpg

• Like 1

At the moment it's being bare metal repaired and painted with various new panels and and some minor repairs being done , hopefully ready for next summer.
I remember saying that about mine in 2012 when I stripped it......mot'd in Feb 2018!!!
Good luck with the build m8 and keep the pics coming.
If you're anything like notenoughtime then you'll be done by the weekend!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Monza said:

I remember saying that about mine in 2012 when I stripped it......mot'd in Feb 2018!!!
Good luck with the build m8 and keep the pics coming.
If you're anything like notenoughtime then you'll be done by the weekend!!! emoji23.pngemoji108.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

And me  4 and half years later lol

Cheers hopefully it'll be done in the not too distant future, the engine is going to get a freshen up and the running gear checked over but to be honest it's all pretty good since it hasn't done anything since being rebuilt or replaced at the last strip down,may add one or two extras this time though see how far the budget stretches!