Car Ramps! - Love - Hate or Need em?

Huge

I have a set of standard ones from Halfords, I thought they'd be useful for Wen I just need to do a little job an don't wanna drive across town to my father's closed down but still equipped mechanics garage, 

Brilliant, nice and sturdy, good height from Halfords at a sensible price too!

Only slight niggle, I lowered the car too much an can't drive or reverse on to the them without damaging some tin.... 

My solution is to jack the car up an slide them under after 🙈 at least I don't have to worry about driving too far or them slipping when I'm trying to drive on them though 🤣

• Like 1

On 05/09/2020 at 19:59, Huge said:

Smart! Wish I’d bought the ones with the jacks now 😩

You got any type of build topic on the go? Like Project Daisy nice to see the mk2👍

I might pop up photos from time to time but I'm not a great mechanic i have 2 kids and another on the way so i have no budget and very little time to work on it...it will be small bodges here and there. I will be sending it for a respray next year though.😂

• Like 2

Mate you sound like everyone else on here & that’s a good thing! I’m no mechanic, times a killer & I try to do most things myself on a budget...running repairs & bodge are the way forward 😂 to keep Daisy on the road, it don’t have to be massive achievements just little by little & people are interested 👍

• Like 2

• 1 month later...