Really?

Vista

I'll give him some credit in saying its a difficult walk, but the Belter should have known that ffs 😂. We were walking every day for 2 months before, knowing that it was going to be a bit of a slog. 

Took us 6 hours up and down. Stunning views up the top for our lunch. 

What topped it off us though when we got down was fish and chips from Bettws y Coed, which we took back to our Shepherds Hut. Then a couple of beers, soaking in a log fired hot tub. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, dt36 said:

I'll give him some credit in saying its a difficult walk, but the Belter should have known that ffs 😂. We were walking every day for 2 months before, knowing that it was going to be a bit of a slog. 

Took us 6 hours up and down. Stunning views up the top for our lunch. 

What topped it off us though when we got down was fish and chips from Bettws y Coed, which we took back to our Shepherds Hut. Then a couple of beers, soaking in a log fired hot tub. 

My son (10 years old at the time) climbed it last summer. Proudly sporting his OSF hoodie on the way to the summit here

FB_IMG_1599342999659.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Mother Nature is not user friendly. Its in the fine print on the warning label.

MotherNature2.jpg.3ef6becc0aaf698de1c2f20444be435d.jpg

The Twister would not be the concern here in UK, using bitch on the telly would cause a right shit storm! 😂Gotta love ‘say it how it is’ OZ 👍

7 hours ago, Huge said:

The Twister would not be the concern here in UK, using bitch on the telly would cause a right shit storm! 😂Gotta love ‘say it how it is’ OZ 👍

Thats more an American thing, we get cyclones, bushfires and duststorms instead. Still a bitch fest from Mother.