RS2000 alloy sump, bellhousing and engine mounts

Near Newport south Wales

Price I've no idea let's say £800 but I can't find any others for sale to get an idea

I'm'clearing my storage out due to my upcoming emigration and have these parts to sell, I've had them over 20 years and probably never going to get around to using them 

RS2000 sump (no pickup pipe) 

RS2000 alloy bellhousing ( with clutch fork) 

RS2000 engine mounts 

Ive looked online and can only find a LHD sump for sale for £275 , I know they make repo parts but these are obviously genuine , what are they worth, I have one guy interested ( saw his wanted ad ) but I haven't talked a price with him yet . 

You can answer here or DM me as I don't want to put my number on the internet 

Cheers , Chris 

1 hour ago, OLD SKOOL DUDE said:

I couldn't find any for sale when I looked apart from that sump for £275, like I said , I am open to offers 👌

my mate bought a 2.0 bottom end off ebay just before christmas. not a 205, had alloy sump but no pipe, and the bores are worn out. he won it on bids at £401. only wanted the sump but there wasn't any for sale as you say.  try it on there. i know parts are usually cheaper on these forums. but a good sump with pipe are between 250-300. good bell housings are around 200. mounts upto 100. 

18 minutes ago, RWL81P said:

my mate bought a 2.0 bottom end off ebay just before christmas. not a 205, had alloy sump but no pipe, and the bores are worn out. he won it on bids at £401. only wanted the sump but there wasn't any for sale as you say.  try it on there. i know parts are usually cheaper on these forums. but a good sump with pipe are between 250

-300. good bell housings are around 200. mounts upto 100. 

Cheers dude, I might do that,👌

24 minutes ago, OLD SKOOL DUDE said:

Cheers dude, I might do that,👌

like i say. parts are generally cheaper on forums between members. ebay, sometimes things get bid right up, other times they fetch nothing.