What’s with the blue thing ???

colr6

4 hours ago, Vista said:

It looks like the ability to add bespoke ranks / titles has disappeared with the latest update. I will check again and make sure I'm not missing anything when I have more time.

You also lost the ability to see what threads people were currently checking out. In the main home page you just hovered your curser over the persons name and it would pop up links to their profiles but also what thread they were checking out. Now when you do that it simply just says they are online but you already knew they were for the fact their name was in the currently online box. It was just a handy little feature to see what topics were attracting people the most so its no biggy but I liked it.

1 hour ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

You also lost the ability to see what threads people were currently checking out. In the main home page you just hovered your curser over the persons name and it would pop up links to their profiles but also what thread they were checking out. Now when you do that it simply just says they are online but you already knew they were for the fact their name was in the currently online box. It was just a handy little feature to see what topics were attracting people the most so its no biggy but I liked it.

You can still get that info, just not as readily.

Screenshot_20210624-152440_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1