Ford Sierra Azura 1.8cvh estate 1993 - Was £2500 now reduced to only 2000 Pounds!

18 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Helped out a bit with that.

Cant believe this hasnt sold! Im in the market for a moderate sized Estate but they are few and far between here with our obsessive ute culture. I am told we have Mondaeo Estates but I have never even seen one on the road let alone one for sale! If I was in the UK I would have already been knocking at your door to check it out.

ah thanks for editing for me - I could not for the life of me find a button to press

I'm amazed it didn't go straight away, I pictured someone with an engine sat waiting, picking it up and having it back running again within the week!

we don't get the ute so much over here - I guess the P100 counts? but they are very cool

I'd happily get it shoved into a container for you ;-)

1 hour ago, stuartp said:

ah thanks for editing for me - I could not for the life of me find a button to press

I'm amazed it didn't go straight away, I pictured someone with an engine sat waiting, picking it up and having it back running again within the week!

we don't get the ute so much over here - I guess the P100 counts? but they are very cool

I'd happily get it shoved into a container for you ;-)

Some of us get the Ute.

This one I imported from Melbourne 4 years ago. 

Hi jack apologies.

IMG_20190501_200952~2.jpg

Edited by Johnny Boy
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Johnny Boy said:

Some of us get the Ute.

This one I imported from Melbourne 4 years ago. 

Hi jack apologies.

IMG_20190501_200952~2.jpg

is that Holden? a mate of mine has had a Maloo for a long time - way cool!

surely some kind of alert must have been set off posting one of these on a Ford forum ;-)

2 hours ago, stuartp said:

is that Holden? a mate of mine has had a Maloo for a long time - way cool!

surely some kind of alert must have been set off posting one of these on a Ford forum ;-)

its ok its not quite a poxall!!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, sierra3dr said:

Hello Stuart,I wish you all the best with sale. I'll share your sale on the Sierra forums. With this being a November 1992 build, it's a cat test for the emissions. 2000 quid is reasonable offer

much appreciated

I think the price is just right at £2000 but I'm shocked at how little some people seem to think it's worth online - I've had some ridiculously low offers

I'm no expert but I've got a reasonable idea

btw I've never had any trouble with emissions at MOT

22 hours ago, BaileyMex said:

I've shared the link to a couple of places mate

Good luck, hopefully it'll get a wide audience and a bidding war will happen... fingers crossed for you.

much appreciated - lots of watchers but just needs that first bid - I'm resigned to getting way less than I thought I would now ;-(

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/09/2021 at 14:15, BaileyMex said:

Pleased it sold mate, hope you got close to what you wanted

thanks - it went for way less than I still think it's worth but not so little that I'm gutted to let it go

I was resigned to the fact that I would be paying the impending ulez charge in order to keep driving it so in a way the timing was pretty good to make that decision for me

I don't like being down to just owning one classic ford though ;-(

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, BaileyMex said:

Ooh Like that, any more details on it? what you running in it?

Ta

Standard stuff really. It's got a mildly tuned 2.0 pinto with a type 9 5 speed (it was originally a 1300 crossflow and an automatic - before I got it)

1 hour ago, stuartp said:

Ta

Standard stuff really. It's got a mildly tuned 2.0 pinto with a type 9 5 speed (it was originally a 1300 crossflow and an automatic - before I got it)

Looks good, do you have a thread going on here about it previously?