Boxhill Classic Ford Meet Up - 19th September - Final one for 2015

Kieran

Due to the last one being busy, I have confirmed with Rykas this morning the last one of the year to be held on the 19th of September! 

Hope to see you there :)

Rykas Cafe

Old London Rd, Mickleham,Dorking,  RH5 6BY

Starts from 10am until the last person leaves 

Retards Club event here - https://www.Retards Club.com/events/1142600429101200/

That's a double ended question.

Yeah Di bought it back from work tonight, defiantly brand new, so tomorrow after work I will be fitting it............not to difficult for me, unbolt the two bolts, unplug the 2 junction boxes, bolt new box, earth it and plug back in the 2 junction boxes..............turn the key and she purrs...........In an ideal world!

I am such a glass half empty type of guy.

Will let you know how it goes. All I know is that if she does not start it's the dizzy..........although I will check the wiring once more, belt and braces ex miltary lol!

Also would you believe a set of weber 40s have just appeared on flea bay........150 squid, typical after I buy some dellortos lol, see half empty!

You going del? Watched us you tube leg ends leaving, gonna have to do some work on the flamboyant leaving! Used to go to a bike bike meet at the waterman, near hatton, always wanted to do a monster wheelie out of there like lots of others, but as one of my best mates tells me, i was a bit of a mincer on a bike! Cheaky git! Pretty certain we can lightem up and snake off down the road? Otherwise i sell up and by an austin allegro!

You going del? Watched us you tube leg ends leaving, gonna have to do some work on the flamboyant leaving! Used to go to a bike bike meet at the waterman, near hatton, always wanted to do a monster wheelie out of there like lots of others, but as one of my best mates tells me, i was a bit of a mincer on a bike! Cheaky git! Pretty certain we can lightem up and snake off down the road? Otherwise i sell up and by an austin allegro!

I am

1. Too old and sensible (ish)

2. A shit stunt driver

3. Likely to end up in the bushes, or end up with a cyclist in spandex wedged between the cibies

Yeah ok let's do it :-))

• Like 4

I am

1. Too old and sensible (ish)

2. A shit stunt driver

3. Likely to end up in the bushes, or end up with a cyclist in spandex wedged between the cibies

Yeah ok let's do it :-))

Haha! 

The cyclists, never really noticed them until i watched the video, thats probably not a good thing?

There's aways hundreds of them at Boxhill it's got busier for cyclists since the road was used for the Olympics race

• 3 weeks later...