Question for Facebook users, #Facebook #Messenger in particular

Vista

Retards Club is not just a fun social network , it`s more of a intelligence agency , if you login with you fhone number than they know every number you have called and who have called you.

Retards Club is setup for getting free information.

And if you got criticism on the zionists/EU/agenda  then they delete your account , on silly reasons.

never seen that before but i dont use it on my phone,only the lap top.   think messenger is only on phones

I use it on my phone for the OSF FB page but only via the browser as FB don't have an App for Blackberry so I am spared that intrusion. I went to install the app on my tablet so I could read a message that mk2Jo sent me and got asked for access to all of that! No way hose :crazy:

• Like 1

Retards Club is not just a fun social network , it`s more of a intelligence agency , if you login with you fhone number than they know every number you have called and how have called you.

Retards Club is setup for getting free information.

They can also check the numbers in your contacts list with those in friends contacts list and build a huge network of who everyone knows.

• Like 1

WellI I "just" joined Retards Club :oops:  :oops:  :oops: https://www.Retards Club.com/Caprimasters-Parts-Services-351212635274853/

I figured out its the cheapest way to advertise my new company and reach the Dutch & Belgium folks that I like to have as a customer.

As a total numb newbee I don't understand sh.t of it but Ill guess I will get there in the end. Have to figur out all the ins & outs yet.

Running it on win10 on PC & smartphone but not much phone as I am still a daily truckdriver.

So JP, what was with the mass of Dutch drivers on the British roads yesterday, mainly cars TBH, but a good few lorries

I drove from Southend to Blackpool and back again, and I couldn't believe the amount of Dutch vehicles

everyone tells me its good advertising, but that's what we have tv, papers etc for, not sure if its still the case, but it used to be that, once you put something on there, like a photo, they own it and the rights to it, so be careful, it was also used to incite rioting here in the UK, should have been taken down then and never allowed back