Show the Critics the Door - Your 4 Door!

20 hours ago, Rally Pack 2000 said:

Isnt it a Mk1 4 Door Granada?

4DoorGranadaGreen.thumb.jpg.e40c4392740861138d24b621cc2994cb.jpg

ford-granada-2-6s.thumb.jpg.62ab9278938a932347a99fcc338f8794.jpg

I know the melon is getting a bit squishy with age, but I can't ever recall a Granny looking like that - the blue one, at that angle looks 'not 3 bad!' Whilst the green one looks like a bad BMW2002 copy LOL!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, chinkamon said:

Interested in people's opinions on this... An not the rain 😅

Screenshot_20220305_201047.thumb.jpg.feaa5022a63d9b788a359f1c0fb271c9.jpg

Rear lights ? ? ? in a mk1 Cortina of any flavour! Nah! And it doesn't appear to have rusted - even somewhere where rainfall is measured in feet !

3 hours ago, katana said:

I know the melon is getting a bit squishy with age, but I can't ever recall a Granny looking like that - the blue one, at that angle looks 'not 3 bad!' Whilst the green one looks like a bad BMW2002 copy LOL!

Maybe your just used to 2 Doors

Granada2Door.jpg.f2a070eebedc3915a7e05710fb0bcddb.jpg

8 hours ago, katana said:

Maybe our cars were crap colours and didn't make an impression - always classed as 'Upper Management Barges'. The one below is acceptable - I guess!

GranadaDanny-1.jpg

Yes it does seem the European Number Plated ones seem more aggressive looking than the UK ones so there is definitely something in what you say. We never got them hear at all unfortunately but I just love them. That one you posted in that colour would do me just fine!

In the late 70’s as I was going out on patrol, Regional Crime Squad rocked up into the garage in a Modena Green Consul GT. The driver said it had a 3.1RS engine in it and was good for a 140. It looked the mutts nuts. The Police got all sorts of tricked out experimental schizzle back then.

• Like 1