ToTM Start line

Great weekend......but man I'm bushed! Thunder and lightning in the middle of the night last night didn't help.

Evening quiz rained off, it will return for 2023!

Congrats to @mk2 benfor another sterling performance on the Tour quiz, 52 points and a VERY lucky 19 bonus points from the speed trap question (though to be fair you won even without that, by just a point though).

Chris and I are both stoked by all the positive feedback, it makes all the hardwork we put in worth it. 

• Like 3

On one of our many stops people came out the houses to talk to us, we even waited for one of the chaps father to turn up for a look and chat. All part and parcel of owning and old classic I think. You hear some good stories of where they went and what happened to them when they had the old cars.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Xp197777 said:

Yes loads James and they take lots of pictures and when we park up it’s people asking questions but it’s all good 👍👍

It used to be a feel good moment when it happened but there has been a cultural shift in my local area so I never get spoken to about the cars these days. No one has an interest in classic cars round here. Mums 80s Camry catches more eyes than my stuff lol