NOS roof trims

I’ve just acquired 2/3 hundred NOS ford roof trims. Possibly to cover the full range of old fords. I’ve not gone through to trace any part numbers yet but if anybody needs any particular trim attaining to roof section let me know. This stock has come from a local trimmers and most is still in original Ford packets Pictured is a pair of mk1 Capri vinyl roof trims for the rear quarters, I also have the long trims to go with them.

image.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Blimey!

Nice little haul there mate.

Funny story, when my car was in bits back in 2010 all parts were removed and stored in what I thought was a logical order, when putting it all back together, the long metal roof trims were nowhere to be found, I mean, it's not like they are tiny and easy to lose are they 🤣

Will have a look, but there’s bloody loads. This is before we start on other makes 😳 believe there are some genuine carpets to come as well. Think I may have come out on the wrong side of getting my vinyl roof and headlining fitted 🫣🫣🫣🫣

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rallye said:

Looking for plastic gutter trims (pair), for MKI vinyl roof variant please.

they are rocking horse droppings Sean @Rallye, Mark Harper has been looking for them/1 off, as he has one NOS one, for years for his mexico, and all E's had them originally, but the sun kills them, so i suspect most stock got used up, the stainless ones seem to be the only decent option tbh

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rallye said:

Looking for plastic gutter trims (pair), for MKI vinyl roof variant please.

Have messaged you in between restoring my OSF account. Cheers, Sean 

There’s only one plastic trim and that’s for a Capri mk2. Everything is either stainless or painted steel trims. There is quite a bit un labelled but in ford packets.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi colr6, if you come across the 4-door mk2 versions I'd be interested. Can you squeeze 'em in an envelope? But seriously, I'd be interested , either plastic or s/s, whatever, not black. Had some of the later pressed s/s ones and they don't fit great or last long, more to the point they don't have the pinched end at the bottom of the A-pillar.

thank you

36 minutes ago, Daddio said:

Hi colr6, if you come across the 4-door mk2 versions I'd be interested. Can you squeeze 'em in an envelope? But seriously, I'd be interested , either plastic or s/s, whatever, not black. Had some of the later pressed s/s ones and they don't fit great or last long, more to the point they don't have the pinched end at the bottom of the A-pillar.

thank you

The actual roof gutter trims original ones are just unobtainable, there was nothing the lot I got. Shame really because I need some 2 door ones