mk1v4 Posted January 11, 2009 Report Posted January 11, 2009 i have a 2000cc v4 and have been told that i can bolt a 5 speed type 9 box straight to the engine block is this right or do i need to do any thing else to make it fit
over_head_cam Posted January 11, 2009 Report Posted January 11, 2009 As far as I'm aware all the Ford gearboxes have the same bolt patterm to bolt on the bell housing, now which one of those you'll need I don't know, but I would guess the same as for an Essex V6. They do have 2 different length input shafts (2.8 capri is longer) so again not sure. Not much help I know, but I'm sure someone with a bit more knowledge will be along soon
mk1v4 Posted January 11, 2009 Author Report Posted January 11, 2009 thanks for that all the info i can get is good info
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now