Mk1-Paul Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 Ive got a pic of my dads old l plate 1300xl 2 door mk1 escort with the flames sidepipes quarter bumpers demon tweeks sun strip and most importantly the gold fur interior. And this was back in about 78/79 Its safe to say he was the biggest posing B*****D in the north east of scotland Will get the pic up soon
Mk1-Paul Posted April 1, 2010 Author Report Posted April 1, 2010 Hey got a pick might find some more later of the rather retro gold fur interior
banarama Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 cool picture when was that taken in the late 70s
Mk1-Paul Posted April 1, 2010 Author Report Posted April 1, 2010 Hey I think I do have more pics its just finding them also might be able to find his old granada light blue with all the mods
Mk1-Paul Posted April 1, 2010 Author Report Posted April 1, 2010 Hey I managed to find some more pics and also I will upload some other cars of his eg. mk1 capri , mk2 granada and his spitfire maybe more if I find. The yellow one was his before it went black then got flames him and two of his friends with mk1's would love to get a demon tweeks sun strip like his I cant find one now last one I can find just now of his pegisis he still has this in good condition in our livingroom cabnet and he also has his custom made bootlid with his spoiler on it. Would love to see someone spend the money on a paintjob like that now because these pics dont do it much justice. Also in a pic you'll see the car is jacked up at the back like a drag will try get his other cars up
mk2cortinadan Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 the boll**s pics i love old ford pics remeber these sort of cars when i was a nipper
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now