emu Posted May 10, 2010 Report Posted May 10, 2010 I know it isnt Old or Ford, but im gonna ask anyway Just wondering if anyone had a code generator/calculator for 'Becker' car stereos? Its an OE unit from a '96 mercedes. I took the head unit out of my c-class when I first bought the car and slung in a CD player. Ive just gone to put that headunit into dads car only to find out it needs a security code, and I dont have it I have the serial and model numbers. Ive tried Google and all ive managed to do so far is give my anti virus software a workout Any help would be much appreciated
mk3cokebottle Posted May 10, 2010 Report Posted May 10, 2010 send me ya serial number and becker model number in pm the model number starts Be_ _ _ _ and the serial number is the 8 digit one and i will pm the code to you
mk3cokebottle Posted May 10, 2010 Report Posted May 10, 2010 or use this site mate http://www.radio-code.co.uk/becker-radi ... Dgod7jXHdg
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now