grifterkid Posted December 24, 2010 Report Posted December 24, 2010 Can any of you good folks help me...?! This may be going back ten years almost but there was an article in Classic Ford on Ford Granada's that I am desperate to track down... It focused on a pre-facelift Mk2 2.8 Ghia auto in Strato Silver with black leather trim (an ex-Ford car) and a Diamond White 2.8i Ghia manual with a blue velour interior... I would love to find out what mag' this was in so I can get my hands on a copy...!!! Any help would be appreciated, cheers all...
Wessie Posted December 24, 2010 Report Posted December 24, 2010 mite be worth and email or PM to the boys at classic ford?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now