Mk 1 Mark Posted July 24, 2013 Report Posted July 24, 2013 (WANTED) Anyone got one out there for sale?
puddy Posted July 24, 2013 Report Posted July 24, 2013 I have in the back of my mk1 , although I would want more than the cost of a new one for it Didn't you have one in the back of that mk1 you had on the bay recently ? puddy
Mk 1 Mark Posted July 25, 2013 Author Report Posted July 25, 2013 No mate there was an atlas on that, and I have sold the LSD I was going to put on that.<br /><br />Escort I have is standard
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now