Zetec Turbo Parts

ALL SOLD EXCEPT THE MT75 GEARBOX. Wanting £50

I have the following for sale:

2.0L Silvertop block (bottom end just been machined with new rings and bearings)
2 Silvertop cylinder heads (one has been modified to accept the RS Turbo exhaust manifold that is fitted)
A Rover turbo inlet manifold with zetec adapter plate (the best flowing manifold for a turbo application)
A set of 4 C20LET forged pistons (the block would need a rebore and the conrods would need machining to accept the larger gudgeon pins - but it's THE best way to lower compression without bodging with a decompression plate)
An MT75 gearbox from a Sierra Colmworth (the successor to the T5 and bulletproof)

All in very good condition

This lot stands me at £400, want £300 for the lot. A cheap way to big turbo power for your RWD Ford. Only selling because I have an option on a cheap V8.

Will split if absolutely necessary (contact me for separate prices), but would prefer it all to go in one.

Will post photos when I've dug it all out of the back of the garage. Will pallet and courier (will quote if needed) but would prefer collection. Parts located near Selby, North Yorkshire.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Only the gearbox left. The MT75 is the gearbox that superceeded the T5 on the Sierra RS Cosworth and is essentially bulletproof (much, much stronger than a Type 9). It has a cast in bell housing but will fit most Ford 4-bangers (Pinto, YB, Zetec). I have a concentric slave cylinder that I will chuck in with it. Wanting £50. Collection would be preferred (because palletising would cost as much as the box), but would be willing to pallet up for collection by courier, buyer to organise.

• 2 weeks later...