Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Folks,

                  I have a set of 4 ford fitting minilite wheels which came with a 105e Anglia. The guy I bought the car off reckoned they may be genuine ford minilites but having had the tyres removed I can not find any markings?

Can anyone tell off the attached photos - they are 5" wide x 13.

Also if I was to offer them for sale what would a fair price be for them.

 

any help would be much appreciated.

 

cheers

           Rob.

post-13827-0-80563000-1424558637_thumb.jpg

post-13827-0-67371800-1424558718_thumb.jpg

post-13827-0-18052300-1424558742_thumb.jpg

post-13827-0-77599700-1424558772_thumb.jpg

Posted

looks like no markings at all.  Are there any date stamps behind the spokes ?  They look like they may not be a tapered nut fitting . Have you any nuts with them.?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...