-
Posts
47 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Store
Events
Everything posted by mk1parv
-
mk1 escort english axle. complete!!!
mk1parv replied to mk1parv's topic in OLD SKOOL FORD PARTS FOR SALE
SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! -
mk1 escort english axle. complete!!!
mk1parv replied to mk1parv's topic in OLD SKOOL FORD PARTS FOR SALE
I'm based in Milton Keynes bud. -
mk1 escort english axle. complete!!!
mk1parv replied to mk1parv's topic in OLD SKOOL FORD PARTS FOR SALE
I've only priced it according to the ones i've seen on ebay but somebody can make an offer. -
I've got the twin stalk one (original) if you want it for £30 posted
-
Hi everyone, I'm selling my english axle as it is surplus now. I've gone atlas and its taking up space. I removed it complete with the diff, drum etc and it came from a 1300 car so I believe it is a 3.89. Its very hard to read the tag but might be useful for someone wanting to build one with new shafts and diff. Its in full working order and I had all the cylinders, shoes and brake lines renewed. I'm looking for £200 ono as I need the money to fund the cars rebuild. I'll try to answer any queries to the best of my knowledge. atlas not for sale.
-
That's how they came originally from the factory, autosol and maybe a wax like 'poorboys' helps them from corroding sooner. unfortunately its just the way it is and the best way to keep the shine. If the wheels were lacquered, the corrosion comes from inside out.
-
i work at pristine and unfortunately the casts of old 70's and 80's wheels are not great. they have cast holes inside the alloy and we never lacquer the machined areas on those wheels along side the triumph stag wheels, dolomite or anything as old as that.
-
Might I add... You're boring! Yawn!!!
-
Cool story bro.. Tell it again..
-
Your slightly annoying me with your irrelevant opinions so I suggest you take horseshit elsewhere mate and stop commenting on my topics. You're actually so boring and you could kill someone. I commend you for getting your lovely products on time so I'll send you a doggy biscuit for being a good boy.
-
I had already tried that before i wrote to you on this but thanks for your help anyway... I just think you may want to review this guy before you advertise his company as people use your magazine as a recommendation. Thanks parv
-
Classic Trim (Dave Verney) Upminster. WARNING!!!
mk1parv replied to zpower's topic in OLD SKOOL FORD CHAT
p.s i'd love to see how you'd react when your products are either turning up late, broken or NEVER and you're on a deadline and yes... i have given plenty of time for the order. -
Classic Trim (Dave Verney) Upminster. WARNING!!!
mk1parv replied to zpower's topic in OLD SKOOL FORD CHAT
ok, so we've all dreamed this up and making it up. how do you suppose we started a conversation with him when we wanted to make an order? if you've had such amazing results from him, why don't you ring him and ask him what he's doing with peoples orders? -
Classic Trim (Dave Verney) Upminster. WARNING!!!
mk1parv replied to zpower's topic in OLD SKOOL FORD CHAT
i dont understand how he gets away with it, i have contacted classicford because surely this is bad press for them. its under their trust and good faith people use him. surely if he's such an arsehole he should be shut down for trading. I'm lucky i'll get my money back but what about other people? -
Classic Trim (Dave Verney) Upminster. WARNING!!!
mk1parv replied to zpower's topic in OLD SKOOL FORD CHAT
im so annoyed at this blokes absolute ignorance. i text him saying im interested in buying and he rung me straightaway when i ordered and now theres nothing. luckily i paid by credit card and have rung them. I've also reported him as a fraulent website on http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud. seriously consider this website in reporting people like him. -
Classic Trim (Dave Verney) Upminster. WARNING!!!
mk1parv replied to zpower's topic in OLD SKOOL FORD CHAT
i'm having trouble with them at the moment as there's no communication and he's got a hefty amount of money from me but how can i resolve it? -
Hi guys, I was hoping you guys can help me, I get your magazine delivered to me every month and had my project featured last month so thank you very much for that. you advertise on behalf of a company called 'classictrim'. I have purchased some bits of them for my interior about a month and half ago and they are not responding to my emails, messages or anything. I just dont know what to do, luckily i've paid by credit card so i'll be contacting them but are they not interested in a successful business? Thanks Parv p.s read this... http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/ipb/index.php?/topic/79136-classic-trim-dave-verney-upminster-warning/
-
that'll be great. thank you for all your help.
-
its the common one... its not an early car. how much did you want for it?
-
hello i was hoping you can help me, have you got a mk1 escort light switch in your treasure that you wanted to sell and if so what condition is it in? thanks parv
-
i'm still struggling to find a light switch for an escort mk1. if anyone has one, please contact me.
-
i completely agree an all and i love banter but i also asked a serious question. anyways.. im over it. Hello i'm parv, nice to be acquainted to you all.
-
i'll try him. thank you.