Jump to content

Badgerman85

Members
  • Posts

    537
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Badgerman85

  1. Bloody 'ell Dave, blast from the past! I see you doing lots of Lego stuff these days!
  2. In the middle of Basingstoke and Winchester
  3. I'm in Hampshire too bud, happy to join in for drives
  4. 🙋🏻‍♂️ Much of a scene down South anymore? Checked the meets threads and seems to have dried up a bit 😞
  5. Alright guys! After many years away and years of focussing on some of my other projects I'm finally dragging my grotty 4 door out of the folks garage and cracking on with getting it road ready for summer! Not sure how many people are about from the days I was quite active but hopefully run into some of you soon at various events etc. ✌️
  6. So, another year or two of lurking and hoarding up bits. Been a busy few weeks. So far we have: Replaced all brake pipes unions etc. Done all the plumbing for the bias box with just the reservoirs left to mount and fit. Fitted the hispec 4-pots and discs, braided lines, new bolts etc. Replaced the top mounts with some adjustable ones Replaced and polybushed the TCA's Relocated the fuel pressure regulator Relocated the ignition coil Fitted the catch tank, breather filler cap and crank breather with the deflector plate Fitted the high torque starter motor And finally got round to ordering new headlamp bowls adjusters screws etc Last few jobs are fit and balance carbs, do all the hoses for fuel and breather etc, get some new tyres and and and MOT and that should be abouy it! Any Hampshire meets happening soon? Not got a huge amount of pics but will upload a couple of low quality phone snaps when I get a chance
  7. SOLD and collected! CheeRS browneskids
  8. Provisionally Sold!!
  9. Still got these!! Am open to offers, also can package up ready for collection if you want to arrange a courier!!
  10. They are the 44/45 series Covered about 3 k on my car, not sure of mileage before that as I bought them second hand, they still work perfectly, can even put them back on my engine and run it up if that helps? Only reason I'm selling is I got a great deal on a brand new pair of 151s and linkage off a mate of mine! Otherwise they'd still be on my engine!!
  11. Got a pair of Weber's for sale, 40 dcoe with linkage balance bar and fuel unions etc (basically ready to bolt straight on), came off my 1700 xflow, could do with a clean up and 1 of the trumpets has a bit of a ding on it, £220 collection only from Basingstoke! Can provide pics if needed!
  12. Cheers chaps!! Was a beautiful moment when she fired up for the first time in years, got some new brakes and few other bits on order, so hopefully be out and about in a few weeks time! Pics to follow!
  13. I think 6 pots might be overkill for my car! Will have a look though!!
  14. I'll give it a go then! Can always swap to a smaller kit if they're too big!
  15. Looking to upgrade my brakes, been looking at the 260mmx20mm disc and 4 pot caliper kits, does anyone know if these would fit under a 13" superlites?
  16. High torque starter has been delivered
  17. Stick with it mate, if its working OK I wouldn't change it!! I suspect the rest subscription will of expired by now too!!
  18. I am indeed mate!
  19. Its been a long time since I've posted anything on hear, some of you may remember me! After a few years of neglecting the escort the time has come to finally get it back out on the road! First thing to address is the ignition system as the issues it has with turning left! Next is to get a high torque starter motor on there, tidy up the engine wiring and rear light wiring, sort the sticky brakes and get some new front tyres and it should be pretty much ready to go! Aiming to have it ready for late June early July! If anyone local fancies offering a hand or some advice with the wiring it would be massively appreciated as I'm not as clued up as I used to be on the old girl!! Hope to see many of you again soon as it's been far far too long!!
  20. I did 5 days in Amsterdam with the missus and a 4 other mates, had a really good time!
  21. the first of the 3 images i posted seems to have vanished, but they were identical to yours! they look pretty cool though! what you putting them on??
×
×
  • Create New...