jaime g
Members-
Posts
25 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Store
Events
Everything posted by jaime g
-
Would be nice to see some of you tomorrow at the show!! http://www.retrocustomandclassic.co.uk/
-
BRACKNELL SOUTH HILL PARK..C'MON WE NEED YOU.. NEWISH MEET
jaime g replied to R1.Andy's topic in SHOWS, EVENTS & MEETS
I would too -
BRACKNELL SOUTH HILL PARK..C'MON WE NEED YOU.. NEWISH MEET
jaime g replied to R1.Andy's topic in SHOWS, EVENTS & MEETS
Dropping clutch fluid - mmmm thats Derek's trick!! I think I must have cursed you as I had just finished telling you about my exhaust breaking and how I just replaced the clutch cylinder!! Was very nice to meet you all! -
BRACKNELL SOUTH HILL PARK..C'MON WE NEED YOU.. NEWISH MEET
jaime g replied to R1.Andy's topic in SHOWS, EVENTS & MEETS
I dont know where the other one is... I will aim to come over but I need to have a chat with my VW mates too.. -
BRACKNELL SOUTH HILL PARK..C'MON WE NEED YOU.. NEWISH MEET
jaime g replied to R1.Andy's topic in SHOWS, EVENTS & MEETS
I really dont know sorry. I know they used to meet at the car park and there was about 10 but I am not sure how many will be at the pub. -
BRACKNELL SOUTH HILL PARK..C'MON WE NEED YOU.. NEWISH MEET
jaime g replied to R1.Andy's topic in SHOWS, EVENTS & MEETS
Super... I will be over the other one... if people turn up there I will send them your way! -
BRACKNELL SOUTH HILL PARK..C'MON WE NEED YOU.. NEWISH MEET
jaime g replied to R1.Andy's topic in SHOWS, EVENTS & MEETS
This is the arts centre... South Hill Park Arts Centre South Hill Pk Mansion, Ringmead, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 7PA 01344 484 858 I dont know where the other one is sorry -
BRACKNELL SOUTH HILL PARK..C'MON WE NEED YOU.. NEWISH MEET
jaime g replied to R1.Andy's topic in SHOWS, EVENTS & MEETS
I will be there but probably parking in the 'summer' months part as the VW's will be there too. -
Thanks for the pic....
jaime g replied to Mr.Sumo's topic in CLASSIC FORD MAGAZINE-SPEAK TO THE MANAGEMENT
.... least your head doesnt look like an egg like mine lol -
Just out of interest how is the list formed?
-
Great pictures... why is it I am always fixing my car when a picture is taken? lol
-
Thank you Classic Ford.........
jaime g replied to DEP's topic in CLASSIC FORD MAGAZINE-SPEAK TO THE MANAGEMENT
Jaime here (miss cortina). Thank you too for taking pictures of Derek and I. It was a huge honour! -
Really enjoyed it... thank you all very much for making us feel so welcome!
-
At the risk of being lynched.....
jaime g replied to Rude Dog's topic in CLASSIC FORD MAGAZINE-SPEAK TO THE MANAGEMENT
Would love some hints and tips! -
At the risk of being lynched.....
jaime g replied to Rude Dog's topic in CLASSIC FORD MAGAZINE-SPEAK TO THE MANAGEMENT
It was refreshing to see a female owner in the mag. As a female owner myself it was fantastic to see I was not the only one out there... I too would love a feature on my cortina in the magazine... I have worked really hard to learn how to work on the car... paid for a custom exhaust, lowered etc and would love to share my achievements with the Ford scene not only for people tp point out where I have gone wrong but see where I should go next!!! Sorry had to air my views -
Cortina Pub Meet 11th December Marquess of Granby Esher
jaime g replied to cortinaman's topic in SHOWS, EVENTS & MEETS
Oh cool! I must pop along! -
MEET ON THE 8TH AT BOXHILL .....COME ON PEPS!!!!
jaime g replied to huxmk1estate's topic in SHOWS, EVENTS & MEETS
Its just you and I -
MEET ON THE 8TH AT BOXHILL .....COME ON PEPS!!!!
jaime g replied to huxmk1estate's topic in SHOWS, EVENTS & MEETS
I'll happily meet at Boxhill on the 8th -
ACE CAFE: PRE-CHRISTMAS MEET !!!!! CF Mag to be there !!
jaime g replied to Mk2Jo's topic in OLD SKOOL FORD CHAT
I am up for it too... its about time I got my cortina out there to meet people...