Jump to content

who can beat this for stupidity


Recommended Posts

Guest cortinamad-gonetoo
Posted

today i tried to set off in my car with the front wheel still clamped and bent the wing :oops:

 

then to top it off 20 minuits later i drove on the wrong side of the road out of a fuel station (i thought it was a one way with two lanes till a car came round the corner towards me :oops: )

Posted

HAHAHAHA!!!!

 

Sorry, I just found that highly amusing for some reason... I'm still chuckling!

 

Bad luck though mate. I had a very bad start to my day the other week so I know how you feel.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...