Head??

Mk1M4TT

Does anyone no or can recommend a good company that can turn my 1600 xfow (XR2) head into a Stage 2 or 3???

Im wanting port polish, big valves etc.

Also im in Yorkshire so the nearer the better, but will consider posting it if they accept that.

Matt 8)

Does anyone no or can recommend a good company that can turn my 1600 xfow (XR2) head into a Stage 2 or 3???

Im wanting port polish, big valves etc.

Also im in Yorkshire so the nearer the better, but will consider posting it if they accept that.

Matt 8)

There was a discussion on this a little while ago where it lead to two members getting banned so im steering clear of this discussion! Im sure others on here will help you out. Nice fiesta by the way :thumbsup:

There was a discussion on this a little while ago where it lead to two members getting banned so im steering clear of this discussion! Im sure others on here will help you out. :

BANNED :?:?

Nice fiesta by the way :thumbsup:

Cheers 8)

No-one was banned for mentioning names of companies ..... they were banned for abusive and personal remarks.

I think Harry would probably be recommending H.P.E. Motorsport which is now being run by Jeff Harris - he is on here as as Harris and Proud if you want to PM him.

I use Colin Ashton - Ashton Mobile on here as v6col if you want to PM him.

There was talk also of Vulcan on the previous thread although that thread was talking about pinto's.

If anyone else can think of anyone else then please add it to this thread :thumbsup: