Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I cleaned all the gungy soundproofing crap of my transmission tunnel with a wire wheel today, so know its all clean and in primer which is great. However can anybody recomend a good way of getting said gungey crap of my face cos I've had 2 showers now and it still won't come off so I'm stuck looking like some kind of weird black and white minstrel :oops::evil:

Posted
dont end up like me with a cronic rash from fidling with oil, brake fluid solvents etc. Once you get alergic there is no cure :(

 

its all part of the job :-P

 

fibreglass rash, solvent reaction, dust and paint on your lungs, grinds in the eye, welding flash.

 

none of its good but it all adds to the experience

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...