prefectopop Posted January 25, 2008 Report Posted January 25, 2008 We're starting our monthly open days @ Mitchville's from Saturday 9th Feb, and every 2nd Saturday of the month from now on! Come down with or without your OSF's and have a chat, cup of tea and a nose round the workshop. We'll be there all day but official start time is 2PM- onwards. Loads of parking space, the cafe is open til 3PM but there's a multitude of kebab emporiums round the corner . Free tea and coffee for those who want, and when we get to warmer days we'll get the BBQ and try not to poison you all Location is: Mitchville Autobodies Unit 36E+F Klondyke Ind Estate Rushenden Road Queenborough Kent ME11 5HN Multimap will show you where we are if you tap in the postcode, failing that I can be contacted on 07793 964391, or PM me. Hope to see a few of you guys there!
prefectopop Posted February 6, 2008 Author Report Posted February 6, 2008 Simon says he's going to cook burgers I'll make sure there's plenty of ketchup around! RIP Asbocapri's Capri
mk2_escort_chick Posted February 8, 2008 Report Posted February 8, 2008 I wish I could make it but I'm working 2-9 on Sat. It sucks!!! Have fun without me-damn you!!! lol
Daggle Posted February 8, 2008 Report Posted February 8, 2008 I wish I could make it but I'm working 2-9 on Sat. It sucks!!!Have fun without me-damn you!!! lol Im working 2-10 but I hope to have a pop along and say Hi
prefectopop Posted February 8, 2008 Author Report Posted February 8, 2008 I wish I could make it but I'm working 2-9 on Sat. It sucks!!!Have fun without me-damn you!!! lol Bunk off and come have a burger! - Failing that book it in your diary for the 2nd Saturday in March!
prefectopop Posted February 8, 2008 Author Report Posted February 8, 2008 I wish I could make it but I'm working 2-9 on Sat. It sucks!!!Have fun without me-damn you!!! lol Im working 2-10 but I hope to have a pop along and say Hi Only if you do a sweeney-style entrance with blues and twos - then you shall impress me! lol. Just watch the locals scatter lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now