greenfordpop Posted March 17, 2008 Report Posted March 17, 2008 After two years and more i finally got my 15" banded minx wheels painted and tyres wrapped around them. Just need to finish the rest of the car greenfordpop AKA Barry
Stu_B Posted March 17, 2008 Report Posted March 17, 2008 Nice New wheels, new hair They staying that colour?
escysean Posted March 17, 2008 Report Posted March 17, 2008 Look great Where did you get 15" banded steelies from? I got 10" wide 13" banded steels that I am thinking of selling as it is too wide for standard unarched mk1 Escort See my photo Soz if I hijacked your post? LOL Sean
lotusless Posted March 17, 2008 Report Posted March 17, 2008 but youve got some lazy tyre fitters 2 years
greenfordpop Posted March 17, 2008 Author Report Posted March 17, 2008 Nice New wheels, new hair They staying that colour? I`ve got another pair, but done in old skool red! They will go on the Pop when it goes black. If i don`t sell the car first Regards where i got them from, where else "ebay" . I try to buy most banded/steel wheels which take a chrome hub cap. My collection is coming along nicely greenfordpop AKA Barry
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now