Alan G Posted June 11, 2008 Report Posted June 11, 2008 Morning all, Looking for a bit of advice with my catch tank... I've seen quite a few with breathers on them - however mine does not! So basically when I connect it to the rocker cover breather cap and to the block - it will cause pressure in the system??? A mate of mine tries it and oil started spitting from the dipstick? Any ideas??
4parajon Posted June 11, 2008 Report Posted June 11, 2008 Presuming the pic above is of your catch tank, how about changing where you have one of the 90 degree elbows to a "T Piece" one and fitting a small breather on that?? Or send it to me and I'll put you one on, similar to mine below. Think my breather filter was about a fiver off e-bay
Alan G Posted June 11, 2008 Author Report Posted June 11, 2008 Thanks Jon, I'll try the t piece first and see how I get on!
w p e Posted June 12, 2008 Report Posted June 12, 2008 put a T piece between the cam cover and block breather then pipe to tank then the other to atmospher.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now