pid363 Posted June 24, 2008 Report Posted June 24, 2008 Can anyone please tell me the correct colour of the wheels on the dark blue 100e thats on banded steels with matching interior a sort of ivory colour. The car was in classic ford some time ago. I think it belongs to oldschoolgeezer? Thanks for your help
Admin Mk2Jo Posted June 24, 2008 Admin Report Posted June 24, 2008 George has now sold the car Sorry don't know the colour ... I could ask him if you want me to?
pid363 Posted June 24, 2008 Author Report Posted June 24, 2008 Yep thats the car. If you could ask and let me know that would be great. Ta
Admin Mk2Jo Posted June 24, 2008 Admin Report Posted June 24, 2008 The guy who painted his wheels is away at the moment but George thinks it was BMW Ivory
huxmk1estate Posted June 24, 2008 Report Posted June 24, 2008 The guy who painted his wheels is away at the moment but George thinks it was BMW Ivory looks like light beige too me... fookin love that car
pid363 Posted June 24, 2008 Author Report Posted June 24, 2008 I will go and get a can of bmw ivory and see what its like but if you could find out that would be great.
numbnuts Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 I was going to ask the very self same question. I have a dark blue 100e and intend getting some steels for it and wanted them the same colour as that cars wheels. Or i was going to go for the Old English White that is found on the last of the original mini's roof. It's a really creamy white and would look good on a dark coloured 100e IMHO. _________________ Mercedes CLK AMG Black Series
Admin Mk2Jo Posted June 25, 2008 Admin Report Posted June 25, 2008 I will go and get a can of bmw ivory and see what its like but if you could find out that would be great. I'll ask George to ask Chris when he gets back from hol Just remind me in a week or so in case I forget
prefectopop Posted June 25, 2008 Report Posted June 25, 2008 My 100e will have the wheels painted cream once its finished. Not sure what shade to go for yet...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now