Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
God it must be hot when you've got your brace on. Don't go passing out on us.

I'll try not to and yes it is rediculously hot. :sad:

Its not as though I can pop to the swimming pool either, because I'm not allowed to go swimming for 9 months minimum :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Posted

What you need is a kiddies paddling pool, so you can put a chair in it and soak your feet in the cool water. I remember Teresa doing this when she was pregnant with Noodles. (Blimey how could someone as small as her give birth to 2 great lumps like Nettles and Noodles)? :o

Posted
It's go to be really hot at the end of August cos' i'm coming down that way for my holiday :thumbsup::smilieguys:

 

you"ll be lucky .. we have only had a few good days down here so far :sad:

 

whereabouts you going ??

Posted
It's go to be really hot at the end of August cos' i'm coming down that way for my holiday :thumbsup::smilieguys:

 

you"ll be lucky .. we have only had a few good days down here so far :sad:

 

whereabouts you going ??

 

I dont think we have had enough "summer"days down here to make a whole week :shock::sad: so i would bring your wet gear mate

Posted

its been hot and rainy in derbyshire today. it absolutely belted it down aroun 11 this morning, i was outside on the forktruck unloading steel when it decide to rain, then we had thunder aswell :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...