numbnuts Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 Is there a chart somewhere that lets you know the maximum tyre width on any given wheel rim, for example can you get 185/60's on a 5" rim etc? thanks _________________ Mercedes SL Class
Stu_B Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 Not sure on other tyre sizes but I ran a 235/50 on a 7" rim
numbnuts Posted August 12, 2008 Author Report Posted August 12, 2008 Found this while surfing. Theres a calc at the bottom of the page. http://www.carbibles.com/tyre_bible_pg2.html _________________ Mercedes Benz 400
Copey Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 Not sure on other tyre sizes but I ran a 235/50 on a 7" rim you need to get that back on the road again mate!!
Stu_B Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 you need to get that back on the road again mate!! It's happening mate, I've started the ball rolling.... just got to shift an Anglia or two
Copey Posted August 12, 2008 Report Posted August 12, 2008 you need to get that back on the road again mate!! It's happening mate, I've started the ball rolling.... just got to shift an Anglia or two good to hear!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now