Trevmk3 Posted September 9, 2009 Report Posted September 9, 2009 next meet will be on the 16th sept trying to get this one in before we lose all light and weather it will be held at the Festival Inn, Ilkeston Rd, Trowell, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9 3PX, and we will be meeting from 7pm onwards till whenever people feel like they want to go it will be OSF's and also Retrorides so if you know anyone with a retro car tell them about it they don't need to be a member of either site to come along. all I want is plenty of cars and people for a good meet any questions about it just post them up and I will try and help, or PM me as said above "spread the word"
John-Boy Posted September 12, 2009 Report Posted September 12, 2009 I will try to make it, as all the other car groups I am in round here meet on the 1st Thurs of the month plus bike timetrialling so I miss a lot out. What sort of Fords are there round here?
Trevmk3 Posted September 13, 2009 Author Report Posted September 13, 2009 nice mate theres a couple of anglias but they are undergoing repairs, escorts, fiestas, capris and my cortina. also have a few other makes turn up which makes it interesting. at the moment we are trying to get a consistant amount turning up and im always looking to get more people there
Trevmk3 Posted September 14, 2009 Author Report Posted September 14, 2009 only another couple of days people
Trevmk3 Posted September 16, 2009 Author Report Posted September 16, 2009 nice one Tash, see you later
Trevmk3 Posted September 17, 2009 Author Report Posted September 17, 2009 just need to say a big thanks to all of you that have been coming over the last 5 or 6 months. I may be looking for a different venue for next years spring summer midweek meets so if anyone has any suggestions on where they think might be good then let me know and I will get it sorted for probably around march time i will be speaking to someone on retrorides regarding joining up with his fryup club for the winter for people who may be interested in still meeting in the cold (would be daylight meet as it could be mornings or early afternoons on a weekend) finally I will try and get some of the less dark and shakey pics up from last night. thanks again Trev
Mick The Cabbie Posted September 20, 2009 Report Posted September 20, 2009 Was a good meet Trev. Not a bad turnout either considering it was the last one of the year. Get ya pics up then!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now