SebringRS Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 I got a set of Lotus steels to go on the RS, and i just wondered wat kinda trye profile would look good My dads thinkin of just using the same tyres tht are on the RS 4 spokes at the moment, as there nearly brand new, but i think it way to much rubber I want them quite low profile, but not too low they look lost in the arches Not sure what the profile is at the moment, cus i've never looked Any pics & suggestions would be much abliged Tom
DEP Posted November 1, 2009 Report Posted November 1, 2009 I m guessing you ve got 185/60 s on the 4 spokes at the mo, The other option is to go 175/50 x 13
SebringRS Posted November 1, 2009 Author Report Posted November 1, 2009 They look spot on I'l photoshop some lotus steels on and see wat i think then cheers guys
SebringRS Posted November 1, 2009 Author Report Posted November 1, 2009 Deffo the tyre of choice Thanks again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now