Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Saw it, was really good :D

 

As said, such a shame that its been ruined. They could have easily built the town half a mile away and still have an awsome racetrack :sad:

 

 

 

 

Ps. I find james may quite entertaining imo

Posted

In 1951, a section of the race track's Byfleet Banking was removed to allow Vickers Valiant V-bombers to be flown out to Wisley. It was downhill after that. The first preservation orders didnt come into effect until about 2001, by then most of the damage had been done.

Posted

I got the metro 6r4 kit for Chrimbo one year & then my Grandpa bought loads of old 2nd hand stuff & built me & my bro a huge track in his barn...

...wish I still had it all now :sad:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...