Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Here you go, i found this guy on ebay doing carpet sets and asked the same question about 10 days ago !!!

 

Dear terryman2,

 

Hi

Just wondering what the price would be for a Mk1 escort head lining, also can you do the vans and estates ? Thanks

 

Hi there.....I am at the moment awaiting some to be produced in white and I think the approx price is going to be £59.00. I cannot do vans or estates as I do not have patterns for them unless you have some old ones that I could copy. Terry.

 

 

- terryman2

 

I've not had anything from him but he does carpets for nearly all vehicles as well.

 

His listing here:

 

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... TQ:GB:1123

Posted

i may have to have 1 of them carpets. i just emailed him to ask how much of a pattern he needs, ive got a lot of mine but its a mess. maybe he can do something with it. wish i hadnt took it out now. :sad:

Posted

I have one that someone on here sent me which is 98% ok which i was going to fit in my Orange estate, but was tempted to send it to this guy as a pattern .................. just a bit worried i might not get it back :oops:

Posted

yours is better than mine for sure then. send it by recorded post, if he makes them it would be great. im sure he will sell a few. and i will love you always. cant have a fresh paint job with every nut bolt and screw new but no headlining. :thumbsup:

Posted

Thinking about it the guy i use for my custom installs trim might do us a couple from mine as a pattern ?

 

He trims a lot of Vw campers done this one including making the seats on this one which i fitted all the electrics to :

 

13082009448.jpg

 

13082009446.jpg

 

13082009447.jpg

 

16082009488.jpg

 

16082009485.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...