MM77 Posted January 28, 2010 Report Posted January 28, 2010 Basically there's a car i'm very interested in buying on ebay, but i'm currently overseas for another 2 weeks so I cant view it. I have arranged for the buyer to hold it for that period after leaving a deposit. To ease my mind about buying it unseen, I need somebody who knows about cars (E36 BMW 328i) to view it for me and let me know their opinion. I'll give you quite a good amount of £ to do so. Any takers? My ideal viewer would be Tom, but i'm not sure where he lives....
Admin Mk2Jo Posted January 28, 2010 Admin Report Posted January 28, 2010 Tom lives a very long way from Gloucestershire ... can't think off the top of my head anyone that lives out that way
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now