Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Where can I get the floor repair sections without the seat member?

same for the inner sill?

My mk2 has holed is 3 or 4 places in the front and rear pans and i think under the crossmember.

Posted

Hi Mate,

 

I sell Front and Rear floor sections and Inner sills with or without the cutout for the seat xmember. I will be @ Santa Pod on the 18th April for the Central RSOC day selling all my panels.

 

:)

Posted

bad news,been checking the car out some more in the fading light today after work,found the windscreen scuttle holed under the windscreen joint.

Big sweaty round ones!!!!! :sad:

any ideas where i can get a replacement panel or repair sections?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...