Jump to content

*** PLEASE SPONSOR ME @ RACE FOR LIFE ***


Recommended Posts

  • Admin
Posted

Most of us have been affected in some way or other by cancer :sad:

 

A few of my best friends and I will be doing the Race For Life 5.5k walk in Guildford on Sat 19th June to raise money for Cancer UK. I will be walking to remember my nan who died of lung cancer, for my dad who has beaten prostate cancer and for my Aunty who is currently in a hospice with terminal cancer.

 

If you have a few spare pennies, please sponsor me and all of the money will go towards fighting this terrible disease :thumbsup:

 

All donations will be very greatfully received, thanks for reading this :D:thumbsup:

 

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SPONSOR ME >>> http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/jopeters666

 

 

 

THANK YOU .... THANK YOU .... THANK YOU .... THANK YOU :big hug:

  • Admin
Posted

Thank you so much to the Cornish contingent - Lee (Mrs Leadfoot) and Malcy (Deltamal) .... your donations are very much appreciated, thank you :big hug:

  • Admin
Posted
Thank you to Silver and to Emu :thumbsup::thumbsup: Your donations are very much appreciated :worship:

 

Just realised that it is you Phil (O_H_C) ... you little lovey :lol: ... thank you mate :thumbsup::thumbsup:

  • Admin
Posted
Donated :thumbsup:

 

Yes, I did put a thank you post up but it is not here now :?:?:?

 

Thank you Dave and Shell for your kind and generous donation :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D

  • Admin
Posted

Actually, I have just had a call from my mum to say that my aunty who was suffering with terminal cancer and for whom I am taking part has just died this morning so it will make me more determined to raise as much money as I can :ykt:

 

I am up to £230.00 now with £58 in gift aid as well so thanks to all who have been able to help.

 

CheeRS peeps :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Posted

Sorry to here that Jo.

 

always happy to donate to a good cause, lost my dad to cancer when i was 19

  • Admin
Posted

CheeRS guys .... it is all for a great cause as you know :thumbsup::thumbsup:

 

Muchos big thanks to Mr Sam and Thierry (v8cortina) for your kind donations this evening .... you too are stars :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::wink:

  • Admin
Posted

Thanks to Joe Ashton (Ashton Mobile) for your donation :thumbsup: .... I know that you are a young man with a young family and there isn't much to go around at the best of times so for you to have given a donation is even more touching ... thank you mate, it is much appreciated :kiss:

Posted
CheeRS guys .... it is all for a great cause as you know :thumbsup::thumbsup:

 

Muchos big thanks to Mr Sam and Thierry (v8cortina) for your kind donations this evening .... you too are stars :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::wink:

 

No problems. Good luck and enjoy the day :thumbsup:

  • Admin
Posted

Thank you, thank you, thank you to moredoorash and to Tash and Baz105e for your very kind donations .... again, it is overwhelming the support that I have received for this? :thumbsup::big hug:

  • Admin
Posted

Thanks so much to KJ, Ali & Kieran .... your donation is very, very welcome, thankyou .... I shall ignore the lycra comment on account that you have made a donation :lol::lol::mrgreen::thumbsup:

  • 4 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...