stevepeanut Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 I got a fan in the post and the box was held shut with that plastic strip thats about 10mm wide, the stuff they use to bundle up newspapers. I commented to our lass, "I aint seen this in years, my dads mate showed me how to open a locked car with it years ago" So this morning, I got up and couldn't find my keys, 20 mins later I'm still looking and I open the front door and look in the car, theres my keys, sat in the ignition of my locked car. Opened the bin outside and found the plastic strip, poked it through the door frame and popped the little plastic peg up to open the door. How weird is that, exactly what I needed, and I aint seen that stuff in years!
caprinerd Posted May 16, 2010 Report Posted May 16, 2010 we use to use it for the same thing when i was a young bad boys all those years back
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now