Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

cos im an impatient twat i didnt wait and save a few more quid for a capri, i bought the 2nd choice car that my budget allowed: a suzuki sj. dont get me wrong its cool for what it is but i dont go off road. ah bollox.

Posted

You bought an off road car for going not off road in.

 

*face palm*

 

They're meant to be great off road these, perhaps you should take up off roading for a bit.

Posted

I searched for ages for a suzuki SJ, but couldn't find one and bought a vitara instead

 

wish I had a bit more money I would have been interested in buying it off ya and selling the vitara

Posted

I've been offered a 20l capri today as Px for my escort estate if you wanted it :lol:

 

 

 

Think he wants about a grand, got 28 interior and some panels with it taxed & tested :thumbsup:

 

I can get you the number if you like, as i would rather have the cash !!!

 

He's taking it to Classic Ford i think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...