Stu_B Posted May 24, 2010 Report Posted May 24, 2010 Just got back from a local hotrod meet on a bit of old airstrip Bit of drag racing, old skool style I had a go in the yellow model Y terrifying! So fast & twitchy!
5hane Posted May 24, 2010 Report Posted May 24, 2010 AWSOME !!! Im going ace cafe on the 3rd june, theres a rod meet there, CANT WAITTT!!!!
stevepeanut Posted May 25, 2010 Report Posted May 25, 2010 mint, I think if I could have any car I would like a hotrod
rallyesport04 Posted June 1, 2010 Report Posted June 1, 2010 if i had the room i would love a yankee muscle an a hotrod
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now