DeuceCoupe Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 I had no internet or msn, computers f*cked up at work nearly everyone was up and running but i wasnt so I actually did some work. It was a very hard thing to do.
mk2_escort_chick Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 I did wonder where you were today. I was all alone
DeuceCoupe Posted January 12, 2007 Author Report Posted January 12, 2007 I did wonder where you were today.I was all alone Let hope it gets fixed on monday
Mr Sam Posted January 12, 2007 Report Posted January 12, 2007 oh dear so you were nearly as bored as me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now