####OLDSKOOLFORDS 2011 CALENDAR##

Posse

As above its that time of year again that the calendar for next year needs planing and designing :thumbsup: What i need is good quality pictures of your cars or nice shoots of osf's they must be good quality pictures for the best result please post your pictures here :thumbsup:

ps if your not sure on the size or quality please pm over head cam

thanks Darren

As above its that time of year again that the calendar for next year needs planing and designing :thumbsup: What i need is good quality pictures of your cars or nice shoots of osf's they must be good quality pictures for the best result please post your pictures here :thumbsup:

thanks darren

Do you accept in progress project cars? :mrgreen::wink:

thanks darren

Do you accept in progress project cars? :mrgreen::wink:

Anything considered :thumbsup:

cheers tom :roll: at least 12 months woth of quality pics there - looks like another year before mine goes on the calender :roll:

Lenny Ill try my best to get as many as I can in there m8 without making it look to rammed :thumbsup:

i'm not worried so long as there's room to write stuff on the dates :ykt: