Durham Fiesta Posted October 17, 2010 Report Posted October 17, 2010 Any recommendations of a good company to use to transport my engine ? cheaper the better
Synergy Posted October 17, 2010 Report Posted October 17, 2010 I can advise you on who not to use and that's Target, they rocked up at mine with my new engine, 1 elderly man in a van, no lifting gear or pallet trolley, I might as well have lifted it off myself and I'd paid extra for pallet delivery Nice to see you back mate
Durham Fiesta Posted October 17, 2010 Author Report Posted October 17, 2010 i'll steer clear of them then had a bit time away from it all but now got the bug back again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now