SebringRS Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 Anyone going, or just me?? Were there all weekend, trying to flog the new import if it arrives in time http://www.nsra.org.uk/index.php?option ... &Itemid=46
MKMark Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 I'll be up there. Just put a 4.1 diff in Anglia Estate so need to see if my times have improved.
SmokeEm Posted August 25, 2011 Report Posted August 25, 2011 Would love to come but its such a long way for the day
SebringRS Posted August 25, 2011 Author Report Posted August 25, 2011 Would love to come but its such a long way for the day Weekend it is then
novanut64 Posted September 4, 2011 Report Posted September 4, 2011 i will be there kicking v8 arse again you bully
SebringRS Posted September 7, 2011 Author Report Posted September 7, 2011 i will be there kicking v8 arse again you bully I want your nova
novanut64 Posted September 7, 2011 Report Posted September 7, 2011 i will be there kicking v8 arse again you bully I want your nova sold it last year but kept the engine for a new project
SebringRS Posted September 14, 2011 Author Report Posted September 14, 2011 i will be there kicking v8 arse again you bully I want your nova sold it last year but kept the engine for a new project Funny you say that, as my next comment was gunna be "havent seen it around for a while"
Recommended Posts