sidpf1972 Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 I'm poss starting a local meet in aug it will be first we'd every month I'm seeing what numbers are interested before I approach the landlords of the pub it's just a social gathering to meet and say hello no corsa or Saxons just old fords thanks sid
XjamesX Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 You know I'll be there. What pub are you looking at?
rsminter Posted June 30, 2013 Report Posted June 30, 2013 yea id be up for this any idea what pub your thinking?
sidpf1972 Posted July 1, 2013 Author Report Posted July 1, 2013 No not the holt it's poss going to be in timberton just finalising details
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now