R1.Andy Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 tuff question and didn't think id need to ask it.. my dad,s zodiac is going up for sale. but I aint got a clue as to its value and mum seems to think its worth more than my value. its been dads for many years will get exact times etc owners etc. mum said I don't need it wont use it and wants it to go to someone who will use and enjoy it.. dad paid 15k having it restored many yrs ago prob 15 yr ago its ok holding up well got odd wear on body..had the straight six rebuilt by c.m.e.s around 2000 miles ago but yrs ago the auto box was rebuilt also needs a bit fine tune setting up..apart from that it drives starts nice for a barge. just got it on the button for him so it was more reliable to use..but sadly he died so it never got used.. my question is wot is it worth I no that's an up down question and worth wot someone wants to pay..i think its a 62 its the zodiac so more finish than a zepher I believe .. will try find a picture..it had the whole inside re trimmed also in leather.
mk2 mike Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 Sorry to hear you're selling up mate. Must be hard when a car has so much sentimental value. I wouldn't know about the price but the more pics you have the better someone will be able to help with a price. I know its tough to make the decision but as your mum said, its better someone else takes it on and looks after it than it sitting unused. Best of luck. 1
Admin Mk2Jo Posted August 5, 2013 Admin Report Posted August 5, 2013 Good luck with the sale Andy ... I expect your dad would prefer it to be used and enjoyed rather than sit there and rot . Make sure it goes to a good home 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now