Andrade Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 I know some of you guys attend the Maltese drag strip on a regular basis. Just came across this on Retards Club and thought I'd post it here. I'm not really a drag racing fan, but I'll be with my car at the MDRA for charity car show. It's one of the biggest maltese shows with both static displays and run what you bring style drag racing, all for a good cause.
SmokeEm Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 typical! Nothing on when I am out there I arrive on 27th May for a week.
Andrade Posted January 19, 2014 Author Report Posted January 19, 2014 typical! Nothing on when I am out there I arrive on 27th May for a week. Leave me a PM closer to the date, maybe the classic ford club i'm in will have a show. The show dates for this year are not up yet so I don't know what's gonan happen just yet. 1
Admin Mk2Jo Posted January 19, 2014 Admin Report Posted January 19, 2014 typical! Nothing on when I am out there I arrive on 27th May for a week. Told you to wait til they announced the dates in January
PaulMags Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 Anyone planning to go over for the first event?
SmokeEm Posted January 19, 2014 Report Posted January 19, 2014 Told you to wait til they announced the dates in January I couldn't - I am staying in my Uncle's apartment now and the dates were set. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now