Andrade Posted March 5, 2014 Report Posted March 5, 2014 Hi guys I'm looking to buy a set of clear indicator lenses for a Mk3 Capri. I have seen a number of sets being sold by the below companies. Can you reccommend which ones you had experience with? Burton http://www.burtonpower.com/clear-front-indicators-capri-mk3-caplens1.html Retro Ford International http://www.retrofordinternational.co.uk/ford-capri-mk3-clear-indicators-3824-p.asp Capri Club http://capriclub.co.uk/indicator-clear?search=clear
NeilT Posted March 5, 2014 Report Posted March 5, 2014 I'd go for the burtons ones the repo products from burtons are normally pretty spot on!
Andrade Posted March 8, 2014 Author Report Posted March 8, 2014 Went for the Burton ones simply because ive purchased stuff from there before. Cheers guys 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now